Terms & Conditions
SweepSouth , FlySafair, Faithful To Nature “Mother’s Day Competition” (the "Competition") is open to residents of the Republic of South Africa, aged 18 and over.
This competition is promoted SweepSouth, FlySafair and Faithful To Nature
Employees or agencies of SweepSouth and/or FlySafair and Faithful To Nature, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
By entering the Competition you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Entering the competition:
The entrant must:
Enter their name, surname and email address and agree to receive promotional material from SweepSouth, FlySafair and Faithful To Nature
The entrant must click the “ENTER” button on the competition site during the Competition Period, being 6th May to 31st May 2019.
You may only enter this Competition once.
There are no entry fees or additional charges payable to enter the Competition.
Promotional Material may include, but not be limited to, email communications; entrants will be able to unsubscribe from such services at any time, but will not be considered for the prize if he/she unsubscribes prior to the announcement of the winner.
Entries close at 23:59 on the 31st May 2019
The judge’s decision is final.
The winners will be chosen randomly by lucky draw to be held on or before the 3rd June 2019
- The winners will be contacted by SweepSouth via email (address used to enter the competition).
- The winners must respond to the email within 48 hours to claim the prize
- SweepSouth will attempt to contact the winners at least 3 (three) times, but if Sweepsouth is unable to contact the winners within 2 (two) days, such winner will forfeit his/her prize and SweepSouth reserves the right to redraw such prize.
- Failure to comply will disqualify the entrant from winning and a new winner will be picked.
- The winner may be announced, in SweepSouth , FlySafair and Faithful To Nature social media.
Use of participant and winner information: By participating in this competition, you agree to subscribe to and receive newsletters from SweepSouth , FlySafair and Faithful To Nature. Any marketing material sent to you will have a clear opt-out should you wish to unsubscribe from correspondence with any of the Promoters.
Unforeseen events: SweepSouth, and their associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer. No member of SweepSouth is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of SweepSouth which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
x 2 Return Flights from FlySafair:
- The prize consists two return flight vouchers to the total value of R6000.
- Flight vouches are valid for 12 months from date of issue; are non-transferable and; there are no cash alternatives.
- Flight vouchers may be used towards any FlySafair destination (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Lanseria, George, Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban). Vouchers can be redeemed at www.flysafair.co.za. Winner must go through the online booking process until they reach the payment page where they can enter their voucher and pin to redeem. Alternatively, contact the FlySafair call centre on 087 135 1351 - open 7 days a week from 07:00 - 19:00.
- Flight vouchers include airport taxes and extras such as, but not limited to, checked in bags, pre-selected seats, insurance, etc.
- Name changes will be accepted on tickets for R300.
- All normal terms and conditions of booking and carriage will apply.
- Tickets are subject to availability and no special preference will be given in awarding these tickets.
- Forfeit: There are certain situations in which a winner will forfeit his/her prize, namely: (i) he/she is found to have contravened any other rule set out herein; (ii) he/she fails to accept delivery of the prize after FlySafair has made at least two attempts to deliver it; (iii) it is unlawful for that winner to receive that prize; (iv) during the course of the year of free travel he/she behaves in a manner deemed by the airline to be damaging or contravenes the airline's general conditions of booking and carriage in any respect.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform FlySafair of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or any travel companions.
- Where any of the winner's companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
- By entering the competition your email details will be stored for marketing activities. Any correspondence sent to you will have a clear opt-out should you wish to unsubscribe from marketing correspondence from FlySafair.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of FlySafair and FlySafair may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to FlySafair as a result thereof.
- FlySafair routes are: Cape Town to OR Tambo return; Cape Town to Lanseria return; Cape Town to Port Elizabeth return; OR Tambo to George return; Lanseria to George return; OR Tambo to Port Elizabeth return; East London to Cape Town return; East London to OR Tambo return; Durban to Cape Town return; Durban to OR Tambo return; Durban to East London return or Durban to Port Elizabeth return.
- For the full Terms & Conditions as applicable to FlySafair, please visit www.flysafair.co.za/
R5000 Faithful to Nature Voucher:
- R5000 will be awarded in Faithful to Nature points
- 1 point = R1
- Judges decision is final
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash & can be spent on faithful-to-nature.co.za only
R6000 Sweepsouth Voucher:
- R6000 voucher will be issued to the winner.
- Voucher can only be used by one customer
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash
- Voucher will be valid for three from date of issue.
2 Nights accommodation:
- Booking subject to availability
- Based off winners location, accommodation options are available in CPT, JHB and DBN
- Winner will be requested to send through travel date options and booking will be made on behalf of winner.
- Once booking has been made, dates cannot be changed.
- Prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All terms and conditions will be issued once winner is contacted.